Looking for an excuse to ride bikes and hang out with like-minded folks? If any of these events sound good to you, Contact us to get on our email list. We also post events on our Facebook Page, so “like it” as well. Make sure to follow us on Instagram, too.
GROUP RIDES: We host a variety of rides to suit all-comers. Whether you’re a first-timer looking to cruise the bike paths or an armour-clad DH warrior, you’ll find some like-minded friends to ride with… and BBQ with… and drink beer with. We do everything from lunch-time rides on the bike paths to organizing shuttles to Lower Rock Creek, etc.
EPIC ADVENTURES: As hardcore as you want to make it. Epic one-day routes to test your legs and lungs. Multi-day bikepacking adventures through the Eastern Sierra. Ride, tour, or race as hard as you want. It’s all about achieving individual goals, sharing adventures, and earning bragging rights. Grassroots, baby! Learn more about our signature events:
- Mono Lake Fat 40 – ITT (Individual Time Trial)
- Coyote Traverse – ITT (Individual Time Trial)
- Silver Canyon/ White Mountain Epic – ITT(Individual Time Trial)
- Sierra 7500 Redux – 2015 Date TBD
- Kamikaze Bike Games – September 24-27, 2015
- Mammoth Lakes Big Friggin Loop – 2015 Date TBD
- Caldera 500 – Grand Depart, Sept 18th, 2015
- Sand Wagon Enduro – 2015 Date TBD
- Black Canyon/Redding Canyon Downhill Shuttle – 2015 Date TBD
- Alabama Hills Overnighter – 2015 Date TBD
RACES AND BIKE TRIPS: In addition to grassroots adventure around Mammoth, many of our members carpool and share travel expenses for all types of mountain bike/fat bike races and recreational trips. Looking for teammates or a pit crew for a 24-hour race? Thinking of doing Downieville? Leadville? Road trip to Whistler? Moab? We can help!
TRAIL DAYS: Show your pride in the trails we love to ride. We are joining forces with MLTPA, Friends of the Inyo, the USFS, and the BLM to help make sure our local trails remain pristine for all to enjoy. Get on our email list to stay in the loop with how you can give back.